Moisture Wicking Shirts from DRIFIRE
DRIFIRE®, maker of Comfortable FR Wear, offers garments featuring superior moisture management properties, with excellent wicking and fast drying.
Our moisture wicking T-shirts are designed to keep you safe and dry, and maintain performance throughout the lifetime of the garment. Our garments offer the following features:
- Patented, drirelease® technology that provides the optimum combination of fibers to ensure superior wicking and faster drying than other fiber blends.
- DRIFIRE offers excellent absorption of moisture, making sure your skin stays drier and keeping you more comfortable.
- DRIFIRE goes beyond wicking, offering garments that dry significantly faster than cotton and other blends. Wet garments can significantly affect the comfort of wearers by causing chills when temperature or activity changes. Even worse, wet base layers can generate steam, increasing the wearer’s risk of steam burns. By drying significantly faster than other garments, DRIFIRE minimizes the discomfort and risks associated with wearing damp garments.
- Performance that is inherent to the garment, not added through topical treatments or finishes. This means that our clothes will not lose their properties through wash and wear cycles.
With DRIFIRE moisture wicking apparel, you can maximize your comfort and safety while minimizing distractions so that you can perform at your best.
The DRIFIRE Promise: Our goal is to provide you with garments that are comfortable so that you can stay safe and be compliant with safety regulations at your workplace. Our Comfortable FR Wear garments offer the following features and benefits:
- Permanent Flame Resistance that won’t wash or wear out for the wearable lifespan of your garment
- No-melt, no-drip fabrics that will not fuse to skin or ignite when exposed to open flames, and will self-extinguish when the ignition source is removed
- Excellent moisture wicking properties to move sweat away from your skin
- Drying times that are significantly faster than cotton
- Odor resistant fabrics that will keep you fresh
- A range of designs and fabric options that can be layered, mixed, and matched to meet your unique comfort and safety needs
- A line of high-visibility, FR garments that meet ANSI Class 2 and Class 3 guidelines to ensure comfort and safety in conditions where high visibility is necessary