DRIFIRE PRIME FR Boxer Brief
DF2-MIL-762-PBB-TN-_ _ (Tan 499)
DF2-MIL-762-PBB-CB-_ _ (Coyote Brown)
DF2-MIL-762-PBB-DS-_ _ (Desert Sand)
- Fabric/Material: 6.5 oz. DRIFIRE® PRIME
- Supple, four-way stretch that allows superior mobility and range of motion
- Offset, flatlock seams for no-rub comfort
- Smart-fit and athletic-cut designed to feel like "second skin"
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Dries up to three times faster than cotton
- Berry compliant and made in the USA
- Lightweight FR fabric with super soft feel
- UPF 50+, Fabric blocks up to 99.5% of UV Radiation
- DF2-MIL-762-PBB-TN-_ _ is Safe to Fly
- FR Compliance per ASTM 1506
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron or use starch.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.