DRIFIRE / Crye Precision FR Field Shirt
DF2-CR-550FS-MC-_ _ _ (MultiCam)
DF2-CR-550FS-DM-_ _ _ (Desert MARPAT)
DF2-CR-550FS-WM-_ _ _ (Woodland MARPAT)
DF2-CR-550FS-N2-_ _ _ (NWUII)
DF2-CR-550FS-N3-_ _ _ (NWUIII)
DF2-CR-550FS-NW-_ _ _ (NATO Woodland)
- Fabric/Material: 5.5 oz. DRIFIRE FORTREX
- Designed in partnership with Crye Precision™ for superior fit
- Made with shaped elbows that accept removable, vented knee pads (sold separately)
- Hook and loop adjustments around the shirt sleeve cuffs for a custom fit
- Shirt contains a left arm pen pocket, NoProfile™ dual-access chest pockets, and double-layer bicep pocket with new eye-pro hanger and flexible Velcro hook and loop closures
- Lightweight and durable fabric made with proprietary DRIFIRE FORTREX®
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Dries up to three times faster than cotton
- Excellent tensile and tear strengths
- Cool, breathable FR fabric minimizes heat build up
- Pair with the DRIFIRE®/Crye Precision™ Field Pant for entire ensemble
- Made in the USA
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron, dry clean, starch, or commercially hot press. DO NOT wring or twist the garment.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Remove items from the pockets and all patches along with any excess dirt or mud from the garment. Launder inside out with hook and loop engaged. Hand or machine wash cold using mild detergents. Line dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.