DRIFIRE FORTREX FR Field Pant
DF2-550FP-MC-_ _ _ (MultiCam)
DF2-550FP-DM-_ _ _ (Desert MARPAT)
DF2-550FP-WM-_ _ _ (Woodland MARPAT)
DF2-550FP-N2-_ _ _ (NWUII)
DF2-550FP-N3-_ _ _ (NWUIII)
DF2-550FP-NW-_ _ _ (NATO Woodland)
- Fabric/Material: 5.5 oz. DRIFIRE FORTREX®
- Wide belt loops for use with riggers belt
- Pant contains six secure pockets located for easy access
- Made with articulated knee patterning for ease of movement
- Lower leg blousing straps
- Lightweight and durable fabric made with proprietary DRIFIRE FORTREX®
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Dries up to three times faster than cotton
- Excellent tensile and tear strengths
- Pair with the DRIFIRE FR Field Shirt for entire ensemble
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron, dry clean, starch, or commercially hot press. DO NOT wring or twist the garment.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Remove items from the pockets and all patches along with any excess dirt or mud from the garment. Launder inside out with hook and loop engaged. Hand or machine wash cold using mild detergents. Line dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.