DRIFIRE FORTREX V2 FR Utility Coverall
- Fabric/Material: 5.5 oz. DRIFIRE FORTREX V2®
- Adjustable tabs at wrists and ankles with elastic back waist for custom fit
- Zip front closure
- Lightweight and durable fabric made with proprietary DRIFIRE FORTREX V2®
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Dries up to three times faster than cotton
- Excellent tensile and tear strengths
- Cool, breathable FR fabric minimizes heat build up
- Two chest pockets and two back pockets with flaps
- Two side seam pockets
- Left sleeve pencil pocket
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron, dry clean, starch, or commercially hot press. DO NOT wring or twist the garment.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Remove items from the pockets and all patches along with any excess dirt or mud from the garment. Launder inside out with hook and loop engaged. Hand or machine wash cold using mild detergents. Line dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.
DRIFIRE FORTREX V2 FR Utility Coverall provides twice the durability of our competitors while still offering the comfort of multi-directional moisture management and odor control.
DRIFIRE® FORTREX® V2 features a unique patented blend of flame resistant fibers featuring high quality technologies of odor control and moisture management. The V2 fabric self extinguishes when exposed to flames and is lightweight and durable.