DRIFIRE / Crye Precision V2 FR Field Pant
DF4-CR-550VFP-MC-_ _ _ (MultiCam)
DF4-CR-550VFP-OCP-_ _ _ (OCP)
The DRIFIRE / Crye Precision V2 FR Field Pant offers the highest level of comfort, breathability, and protection allowing for expeptional performance on the battlefield.
- Fabric/Material: 5.5 oz. DRIFIRE FORTREX®
- Designed in partnership with Crye Precision™ for superior fit
- Made with shaped knees that accept removable, vented knee pads (sold separately)
- Hook and loop adjustments around the waistband for a custom fit
- Pant contains ten pockets located for easy access
- Lightweight and durable fabric made with proprietary DRIFIRE FORTREX®
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Dries up to three times faster than cotton
- Excellent tensile and tear strengths
- Cool, breathable FR fabric minimizes heat build up
- Pair with the DRIFIRE®/Crye Precision™ Field Shirt for entire ensemble
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron, dry clean, starch, or commercially hot press. DO NOT wring or twist the garment.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Remove items from the pockets and all patches along with any excess dirt or mud from the garment. Launder inside out with hook and loop engaged. Hand or machine wash cold using mild detergents. Line dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.
The DRIFIRE / Crye Precision V2 FR Field Pant is the best in class for safety, utilizing our proprietary DRIFIRE FORTREX V2 fabric making it lightweight and flame resistant. USA Made and Berry Compliant the V2 FR fabric provides excellent tensil and tear strengths optimizing the performance of the DRIFIRE / Crye Precision V2 FR Field Pant. Its flame resistant material is engineered to optimize moisture management and odor control.