DRIFIRE FORTREX FR Combat Pant
DF2-550CP-MC-_ _ _ (MultiCam)
DF2-550CP-BK-_ _ _ (Black)
DF2-550CP-OCP_ _ _ (OCP)
- Fabric/Material: 5.5 oz. DRIFIRE FORTREX
- Integrated, removable impact resistant knee pad system
- Reinforced, double-stitched seat to prevent blowouts
- Higher pant seat relieves body armour chafing
- Lightweight and durable FR fabric made with proprietary DRIFIRE FORTREX®
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Moisture wicking and fast drying, dries up to three times faster than cotton
- Excellent tensile and tear strengths
- Cool, breathable fabric minimizes hear build up
- Twice the durability of competitor's fabrics (wet and dry)
- Pair with the FORTREX™ Combat Shirt (Army/Air Force) for complete ensemble
- Made in the USA
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron, dry clean, starch, or commercially hot press. DO NOT wring or twist the garment.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Remove items from the pockets and all patches along with any excess dirt or mud from the garment. Launder inside out with hook and loop engaged. Hand or machine wash cold using mild detergents. Line dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.