DRIFIRE FORTREX FR Combat Shirt (NAVAIR)
DF2-7129-CS-450-SG-_ _ _ (Sage)
DF2-7129-CS-450-TN-_ _ _ (Tan)
- Fabric/Material: 4.5 oz. DRIFIRE FORTREX®
- NAVAIR approved
- Comfortable FR jersey torso fabric
- Multi-environment colors hide dirt and minimize overheating
- Zippered neck closure
- Works as a system with the DRIFIRE FORTREX 2-Piece Flight Suit, interchangeable with jacket
- Navy and USMC "safe to fly"
- Lightweight and durable fabric, made with proprietary DRIFIRE FORTREX®
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Dries up to three times faster than cotton
- Excellent tensile and tear strengths
- Cool, breathable FR fabric minimizes heat build up
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron, dry clean, starch, or commercially hot press. DO NOT wring or twist the garment.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Remove items from the pockets and all patches along with any excess dirt or mud from the garment. Launder inside out with hook and loop engaged. Hand or machine wash cold using mild detergents. Line dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.