DRIFIRE / Crye Precision V2 FR Combat Shirt
DF4-CR-550VCS-OCP-_ _ _ (OCP)
DF4-CR-550VCS-MC-_ _ _ (MultiCam)
- Fabric/Material: 5.5 oz. DRIFIRE FORTREX V2
- Designed in partnership with Crye Precision™ for superior fit
- Comfortable FR jersey fabric torso
- Adjustable tabs at wrists
- Patent number: US 9745674
- Pair with the DRIFIRE®/Crye Precision™ Combat Pant for entire ensemble
- DRIFIRE® FORTREX® lightweight, durable, and FR woven fabric
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Capillary action, and multi-directional wicking for quick dry rates
- Cool, breathable FR fabric minimizes heat build up
- Excellent tensile and tear strength
- Comfort placket behind 1/4 length front zipper
- Double later bicep pocket with eye-pro holder and pen pockets
- Streamlined elbow pad configuration designed for use with removable AIRFLEX™ elbow pads (sold separately)
- Berry compliant and made in the USA
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron, dry clean, starch, or commercially hot press. DO NOT wring or twist the garment.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Remove items from the pockets and all patches along with any excess dirt or mud from the garment. Launder inside out with hook and loop engaged. Hand or machine wash cold using mild detergents. Line dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.