DRIFIRE / Crye Precision V2 FR SOA Combat Pant - OCP (NAVAIR)
SOA-DF4-FRCR-550VCP-OCP-_ _ _
- Fabric/Material: FORTREX V2 5.5 OZ
- Designed in partnership with Crye Precision™ for superior fit
- DRIFIRE® FORTREX® V2 lightweight, durable, and FR woven fabric
- Designed for use with removable AIRFLEX™ knee pads (sold separately)
- Includes padded waistband with side adjustment points for custom fit
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Capillary action, and multi-directional wicking for quick dry rates
- Excellent tensile and tear strengths
- Unique low-profile waist adjust system
- Each cargo pocket conceals water bottle/magazine stabilizer
- Dedicated knife/light holder that still allows pocket access
- Larger expansion panel at lower back
- Rear zip pockets
- NAVAIR APPROVED
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA
- Larger front thigh pockets
- Double layer seat
- Simple knee pad height adjust located in front thigh pockets with built in flap covers kneecap opening when not using kneepads
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Remove items from the pockets and all patches along with any excess dirt or mud from the garment. Launder inside out with hook and loop engaged. Hand or machine wash cold using mild detergents. Line dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.