DRIFIRE / Crye Precision V2 FR Combat Pant
DF4-CR-550VCP-OCP-_ _ _ (OCP)
DF4-CR-550VCP-MC-_ _ _ (MultiCam)
- Fabric/Material: 5.5 oz. DRIFIRE FORTREX® V2
- Pair with the DRIFIRE®/Crye Precision™ Combat Shirt for entire ensemble
- Designed for use with removable AIRFLEX™ knee pads (sold separately)
- Includes 4-way stretch material across the upper back and a padded waistband with side adjustment points for custom fit
- Lightweight and durable FR woven fabric made from DRIFIRE® FORTREX®
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Capillary action, and multi-directional wicking for quick dry rates
- Excellent tensile and tear strengths
- Unique low-profile waist adjust system
- Each cargo pocket conceals water bottle/magazine stabilizer
- Dedicated knife/light holder that still allows pocket access
- Stretch diamond gusseted crotch
- Rear zip pockets
- Larger expansion panel at lower back
- Larger front thigh pockets
- Double layer seat
- Berry compliant and made in the USA
- Simple knee pad height adjust located in front thigh pockets with built in flap covers kneecap opening when not using kneepads
- Patent number: US 9745674
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron, dry clean, starch, or commercially hot press. DO NOT wring or twist the garment.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Remove items from the pockets and all patches along with any excess dirt or mud from the garment. Launder inside out with hook and loop engaged. Hand or machine wash cold using mild detergents. Line dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.
DRIFIRE / Crye Precision V2 FR Combat Pant combines the permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking, and odor controlling properties of DRIFIRE V2 fabric with the customizable fit of the Crye Precision design. Cool, breathable FR fabric minimizes heat build up. The DRIFIRE / Crye Precision V2 fabric provides excellent tensile and tear strengths optimizing the performance of the garment.
DRIFIRE® FORTREX® V2 fabric is the highest level of performance that is patented with a proven blend of fibers that features both odor control and moisture management. See more about the testing of this fabric here. .
DRIFIRE® FORTREX® V2 fabric is engineered, patented, and a proven blend of fibers that features multi-directional wicking for moisture management and odor control to withstand the highest level of performance.